Production & Mixing
As a singer, I am always nervous before recording. I ask myself if I will be good enough, if I can be the best I can be?
The most important job of a producer is to make the singer feel comfortable enough to let them express themselves freely, without judgement and to be at ease enough to take creative risks. If you work with me, that is exactly what I will do for you. Whether you are a solo singer songwriter, EDM artists or a band with a song, which features the voice up front and foremost - well make you sound better.
Let the Work speaks for itself! Check it out here
What else does Chase bring to the Table?
- Classical trained baritone ( 3 octave range + 10 languages).
- Experience in live in Musical Theatre and Solo Show performances.
- Undergraduate degree in Music Composition
- Graduate degree in Music Production. His thesis was Exploring Vocal Processing and Techniques Across Different Genres from Pre to Post Studio Production and its Impact on Artistic Identity.
- Professional bilingual voice actor represented by top agencies
- French and English speaking coach and language teacher
- Personable and hard working.
Edition Hatiers, S.N.C.F for Audiophase, Nesquik for Tour 78, Quantic Dreams, Northern Hop Music, Cypher TM, Agence Madame Monsieur, Eurostar, YouTube France.
Call or Skype for a FREE evaluation and discussion. Chase can work with songs you have already recorded or within walking distance of his home studio are 3 fully equipped recording studios.
• Creative coaching production and mixing option
• £160 per hour BSF / Minimum Billing £200
•Short Script Writing for Radio and TV
•Top Line, Underscore, Soundtracks
•Post Production Synching
•Bespoke Music Composition and Songs
•Voice Overs and Dubbing
Creative: Chase Emery Davis
Sound: Producer, Mixer, Sound Designer, Composer, Creative Coach
Voice Actor: Native French, Native English, Castilian Spanish
Vocalist: Baritone 3 octaves in 9 languages
Technical: Tianna Li
Sound: Broadcast Audio Engineer, Producer
Voice Actor: Native Mandarin
Development: Larry Davis
Strategy, Brand Management, Travel Logistics, Events,